Fri-Sat, April 23rd-24th—Medication Safety Event #2
Time & Location
About the Event
From 10:00 am to 2:oo pm a law enforcement officer will be collecting unused/expired medicaton and ADAPT volunteers will be distributing medication descruction packets, medication lock boxes and bags containing additional information. After 2:00 pm, pharmacy staff members will be handing out the same previously mentioned items, but NOT accepting unused or expired medication. Residents are urged to drop off their medications at a local permanent drug drop box locataion (listed below).
PHARMACIES HANDING OUT SPECIAL INFO APRIL 23-24, 2021
1. Walgreens, 210 MO-165, Branson, MO 65616
2. Lakeland, 1232 Branson Hills Pkwy., Ste. 205, Branson, MO 65616
Additionally, ADAPT encourages community members to take the time to rid homes of potentially dangerous expired and unused over-the-counter and prescription drugs by cleaning out medicine cabinets and properly disposing of the medications in one of the six permanent medication disposal boxes in Taney County.
Did you know that 53 percent of misused prescription drugs come from family and friends? The source of those prescription drugs is often the home medicine cabinet. You could be a drug dealer and not even know it.
PERMANENT MEDICATION DISPOSAL BOX LOCATIONS
1. Branson Police Dept, 110 W. Maddux St., Ste. 100, Branson, MO 65616 (available 24/7/365)
2. Hollister Police Dept, 1 Gage Dr., Hollister, MO 65672 (available 24/7/365)
3. Rockaway Beach Police Dept, 2762 State Hwy 176, Rockaway Beach, MO 65740 (Mon-Fri, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm)
4. Taney County Sheriff's Office, 266 Main St, Forsyth, MO 65653 (available 24/7/365)
5. CVS Pharmacy, 105 Loyd Rd., Branson, MO 65616 (open Mon-Sun, 9:00 am to 10:00 pm)
6. CoxHealth Pharmacy, 525 Branson Landing Blvd., Branson, MO 65616 (Mon-Fri, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Sat, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm)